Full-Time/Nocturnist Hospitalist - Firelands Regional Medical Center
HNI Healthcare is seeking an experienced BE/BC physician to join the Hospitalist team at Firelands Regional Medical Center in Sandusky Ohio.
This opportunity offers:
- 405-bed acute care Level III trauma center
- 5 Daytime Physicians, 1 nighttime Physician
- 1 daytime APP 7 on/ 7 off
- 1 nighttime APP M-F
- Dedicated RN team and a pharmacist to support hospitalists
- Respond to codes/rapid responses
- Open ICU - intensivist in-house or on-call
- Procedures ( central Lines and intubations) required
- Excellent sub-specialty support
- Unparalleled 24/7 administrative support
- EMR- Meditech
Why choose HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage – gives clinicians actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, adding a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence(IM or FM).
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Current, unrestricted Ohio State license to practice.
Location/Region: Sandusky, OH (44870)