Tandem Media Network has an immediate opening for a Promotions Manager.
We are seeking professionals who are passionate about creating results-driven solutions for advertisers, believe in the power of promotions, and are motivated to succeed.
The Promotions Manager will be responsible for the creation and management of all online promotions, including contests, e-commerce promotions, and ballots.
You will be involved in all promotions from inception to deployment; working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to organize promotions with 3 strategic objectives:
1. To organize a revenue-driving promotions calendar and find sponsors in coordination with new and existing initiatives.
2. To work with the sales team to drive new digital revenue by leveraging promotions to solve advertiser goals such as driving foot traffic, growing email database, generating leads, growing social engagement, and collecting data on their customers.
3.To further our promotional objectives beyond digital revenue, includinggrowing our email & social database, engaging our audience, and more.
A strong work ethic, good communication skills, the ability to work well in a team environment, and advanced knowledge of current technology are vital in this role.
The ideal candidate will have a sense of ownership and passion for creating promotions and the drive to stay abreast of new industry tools.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a Promotions Manager, you will:
- Create and own the promotions strategy for the company and collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to plan and execute an annual promotions calendar with a goal of driving revenue and increasing audience engagement.
- Chair and coordinate a promotions committee.
- Participate in sales calls and presentations.
- Create and price sales packages for promotions.
- Develop multimedia promotional packages for sales representatives that include email, online, social, and traditional media advertising.
- Develop specific promotions to help advertisers achieve their unique goals.
- Train sales staff in promotions and new online media developments.
- Make recommendations for prospects, presentation materials, and creative.
- Build promotions on the Second Street platform.
- Measure campaign performance and optimize if needed.
- Oversee legal compliance and maintain all promotions, including rules and records of winners.
- Collect prizes, contact winners, and arrange for prize delivery and fulfillment.
- Research and assemble campaign recap reports for Sales, clients involved in promotions, and internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years in local media sales, marketing, or account management.
- Experience with online and local media advertising, email marketing, and social media.
- Ability to implement creative solutions to help advertisers achieve their marketing goals.
- A Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing or business.Experience selling or executing online promotions.
- Knowledge of the Second Street promotions platform.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
This position will offer a base salary with potential for bonuses and other incentives based on achievement of revenue and other goals.
email your resume to:
Dave Baumgartner, VP Advertising
No phone calls.
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area