MUCCI FARMS HURON, OH is seeking a QUALITY SUPERVISOR
- Routinely monitors, verifies, trains and provides direction to Quality team on their accuracy of product gradingEnsures all quality specifications are up to date and trains employees on quality requirements
- Communicates daily with production on all issues related to fresh produce.
- Makes recommendations on quality issues.Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to receiving, storage, and shipping of fresh produce.
- Identify any issues to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with USDA and FDA policies and procedures
- Completes daily rejection reports and identifies key customer rejection trends Ensures constant communication with production team and sales team on product quality.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in food related Industry
- Must have strong time management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Highly energetic and assertive with strong leadership skills
- Excellent, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
If interested, please forward your resume to:
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area