Full Time Administrative Assistant,
Huron City Schools Board of Education
Current FBI, BCI Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Educational Management Information System (EMIS),
- Special Education Management Software and Districts current student Information system
- Knowledge of Special Education policy / procedures and data entry
- Experience in budgeting and report building
- Ability to manage and schedule multiple calendars with primary experience in Google Calendar
- Creating and managing purchase orders/requisitions
- Proficiency in completing state and / or federal fiscal documentation or reports Ability to cross-train with other support staff
- Monitoring and maintaining confidential records
- Ability to work within deadlines, with a variety of personnel
- Demonstrates efficiency in handling multiple tasks
Salary is per central office benefits schedule.
Hours are 8 per day, 260 days per year.
Start date is July 1, '18.
Contact Holly Charville, firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant Special Education Dept.
or at 419-433-1234, ext. 5006
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area