JOIN THE LEWCO TEAM! LEWCO, Inc.,
a world class ISO 9001:2015 manufacturer of industrial conveyor systems and industrial ovens, has the versatility to provide the best solution at the best value, direct to our customers.
A proven business track record for over two generations of high quality and customer service!
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING ADMINISTRATOR
The Manufacturing Engineering Administrator performs a variety of general administrative functions that include creating jobs for shop release; gathering and distributing operations listing reports; as well as supply other required engineering deliverables for the daily support of site manufacturing operations.
- Creates required jobs numbers for shop release
- Prints and distributes job operations listing reports to operations personnel
- Prepares and prints conveyor section labels
- Collects, reviews, and verifies all required ISO documentation and test reports have been signed and
- returned. If all documentation is accounted for, documentation is scanned into the sales order.
- Contributes to manufacturing engineering team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Supplies other engineering deliverables as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
The candidate will have a High School Diploma/GED High school diploma or GED certificate (post high school certification a plus) and 6 months of applicable work experience, with understanding of mechanical drawings a plus.
Computer literacy in Microsoft Office with Word and Excel and critical to performing the above listed duties and responsibilities.
Data entry and familiarity with basic office machines and practices.
LEWCO, Inc. offers
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K with Company Match
- And more!
If you meet these requirements please submit your resume with salary history/ requirements to: LEWCO Inc
Attn. : Human Resources
706 Lane Street
Sandusky, OH 44870 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEWCO A drug-free workplace.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area