JOIN THE LEWCO TEAM! LEWCO, Inc.
, based in Sandusky, OH, is a world class ISO 9001:2015 manufacturer of industrial conveyor systems and industrial ovens, has the versatility to provide the best solution at the best value, direct to our customers.SR. CONTROLS ENGINEER
We have an immediate opportunity available for a Senior Controls Engineer for our product lines.
This position will be responsible for the development or redesign of electrical controls for new or existing products.
An individual in this role will work from order requirements or other specifications to complete
final control circuitry and program logic utilizing software and engineering calculations.
The position interacts with customers while developing product solutions and closing new business.
This position will provide technical expertise to less experienced engineering personnel as well as lead a team of Controls Engineers and/or CAD Designers per customer project requirements.KEY DUTIES:
- Review opportunities (RFQ) & specify company products to meet customer applications.
- Design electrical controls / control systems and provide technical support for LEWCO products.
- Write PLC, HMI, PC and other control programs using various software.
- Create sequence of operations, control schematics, and control panel layouts using CAD
- (Electrical) software in creating customer proposals and manufacturing.
- Create BOMs and routings, as well as owner manuals, test procedures, or other deliverables.
- Perform required electrical computations for sizing electrical components.
- Prepare cost estimates for non-standard products
- Provide field support of Company products as needed.
The successful candidate will have at least a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering and 5 years work experience that includes a working knowledge of NFPA 70, National Electrical Code, and NFPA 79 Electrical Standards for Industrial Machinery.
The candidate will possess a proven ability to troubleshoot electrical control circuits and a proficiency with AutoCAD Electrical.
The position requires a solid working knowledge of PLC, HMI, and PC based control hardware and software.
This role requires an individual who can establish collaborative relationships with engineering, sales, and production groups in meeting customer needs.
The successful candidate will have a high level of initiative, attention to detail, and able to manage multiple projects with varied deadlines.
This position will require occasional overnight travel to customer locations to serve as a key technical resource.LEWCO, Inc
. offers Competitive Compensation Health Care Coverage Life Insurance
Paid holidays and vacation Tuition Assistance
401K with Company Match And more!
If you meet these requirements please submit your resume with salary history to:
Attn. : Human Resources
706 Lane Street
Sandusky, OH 44870or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area