INDUSTRIAL PRIMETALS TECHNOLOGIES
Mechanical & Electrical
First Shift 7:00 am 3:30 pm
Second Shift 3 pm 11:30 pm
Third Shift 11:00 pm 7:30 am Primetals Technologies
is a joint venture of two powerful companies in the metals industry, Siemens VAI Metals Technologies and Mitsubishi-Hitachi Metals Machinery.
Operating globally, Primetals Technologies offers a world-class technology product portfolio to guarantee excellence in metals production across the entire value chain - from the raw materials to the finished product.
We provide fully integrated new technology, automation and environmental solutions, high-end manufacturing capabilities and comprehensive life-cycle services.
Becoming a member of the Primetals Technologies Team, means that our customers can count on reliable and dedicated support to master the challenges facing the metals industry today and in the future.
For our Employees, this means abundant opportunities to gain challenging work experience and steady growth potential for their careers.
Based upon our business growth and internal promotions, we are looking to hire for the following positions at our MSM New London OH Facility:
Experience Entry & Senior Levels.
Experience for Senior Level 3 plus years of experience.
Education High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Assembles component parts, sub-assemblies or completed units.
- Includes electronic, electromechanical,mechanical, structural products, instrument, and plastic parts assembly.
- Uses hand tools, small power tools and other special equipment.
- Receives detailed written and verbal instructions on all work.
- Reads and interprets blue prints.
- Inspects incoming equipment to determine maintenance required.
- May drive a truck, crane or forklift.
- Preps, assembles, & tests electrical sub-assemblies, or completed units under supervision with
- detailed written and verbal instructions required on all work.
- Uses & understands basic blueprints for wiring schematics.
- Accurately bends conduit for proper installation using conduit bending formulas.
- Performs thermocouple heat tests.
- Performs basic troubleshooting as required in the Mold repair function.
- Uses & understands the operation of pipe threading machine.
- May lead & train lower classified employees.
- May operate an overhead crane or forklift.
- Forms and shapes material.
- Operates lathes, drill presses, mills, routers, grinding machines, duplicating, and profile machines
- Works from drawings and written instructions to create replacement and new parts in making repairs
- to metal parts
- Work is diversified and machining is performed to ordinary tolerances.
- Requires knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in machining processes.
- Determines dimensions and tolerances of piece to be machined, sequence of operations and machines required by studying specifications, such as blueprints, sketches, damaged parts or
- descriptions of parts
- Computes cutting speeds, feed rates and dimensions
- Prepares and pre-sets all tools needed for machining operations
- Inspects machined work pieces to verify conformance to specifications
Here at Primetals Technologies safety is our first priority.
We have a strong safety culture that relies on your participation, and our Prime Rewards Program complements your activities and creativeness.
Primetals Technologies offers a full range of benefits starting with first day of employment, including a 6% match on the 401(k) plan, 11 holidays and 10 days of vacation (pro-rated for your first year).
Relocation will be available to candidates based on experience and position.
If you want to learn more about Primetals Technologies, visit our website: primetals.com
At Primetals Technologies, we value difference for the benefit of our Employees, our Customers and our Community.
Primetals Technologies is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Submit resumes to
Primetals Technologies USA, LLC
81 East Washburn Street
New London OH 44851
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area