QUALITY ENGINEER Auria
is a leading global supplier of automotive acoustical and textile solutions.
Formed in 2017 as a joint venture between Shanghai Shenda Co., Ltd., and International Automotive
Components (IAC) Group, Auria is built on a 150-year transportation industry heritage.
Our product line includes highly engineered acoustical solutions for interior noise reduction,
textile-based and compression-molded flooring products and other interior soft trim products,
including package trays, trunk trim and wheel arch liners.
Auria operates 29 manufacturing and nine commercial, engineering and testing and tooling facilities in 11 countries and has nearly 7,000 employees worldwide
Our Fremont, OH facility, formerly IAC Fremont, has an opening for a Quality Engineer
The Fremont facility is a 245,000 square foot building with operations including carpet molding, carpet die cutting, back coat extrusion and non-woven carpet manufacturing.
We manufacture automotive carpeting and flooring and ship to several major OEMs.
For more information, visit auriasolutions.com.QUALITY ENGINEER POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Serve as liaison between the plant and assigned customer facilities.
- Address all assigned internal & external quality concerns, minimizing any detrimental effects on customer & the plants quality rating.
- Assist the plant and the customer manufacturing facilities in problem resolution.
- Conduct initial investigation (Data and Documentation) Provide accurate and complete problem identification information.
- Internal & External containment activities, including responses in the customer websites.
- Capable of implementing corrective actions on the plant floor.
- Monitor effectiveness of CARs. Perform internal audits for IATF compliance & LPAs for process compliance.
- Work closely with Engineering to support pre-production, launch and production, including assisting the customer team in development of launch support plans.
- Develop & create Control Plans, Process Flows & FMEAs.
- Proficient in the APQP process. Organized & capable of handling more than one project at a time.
- Any additional reasonable request deemed necessary by management
- Bachelors degree in Engineering Sciences, Business, Management, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Send resume to
- Ability to follow both IS014001 & IATF Procedures and Work Instructions
- Evidence of strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication, problem solving, planning and leadership skills necessary
- Strong personal computer (PC) skills utilizing Windows software applications
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment
About this company
IAC FREMONT, LLC
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area