Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist
Auria Fremont, (formerly IAC) has an opening for an EHS Specialist
within our Fremont, OH
Auria is a leading global supplier of automotive acoustical and textile solutions.
Formed in 2017 as a joint venture between Shanghai Shenda Co., Ltd., and International Automotive
Components (IAC) Group, Auria is built on a 150-year transportation industry heritage.
Our product line includes highly engineered acoustical solutions for interior noise reduction,
textile-based and compression-molded flooring products and other interior soft trim products,
including package trays, trunk trim and wheel arch liners.
Auria operates 29 manufacturing and nine commercial, engineering and testing and tooling facilities in 11 countries and has nearly 7,000 employees worldwide.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Administers and coaches our team on all environmental, safety, and health programs to
- include: Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazardous Communications, Workers Compensation,
- Accident investigation, Emergency Evacuation Plan, Hearing Conservation, Lock-Out
- Tag-Out, PPE, Forklift, Contractor Communication, Manufacturing Readiness, Hazard
- Analysis, Arc Flash/Electrical Safety, Fall protection, Confined Space, Respiratory
- Protection, Safety Device Verification, Ergonomics, and ensures compliance with Federal,
- State and Local laws and regulations relating to EH&S.
- Coordinates and manages Safety Team activities and company safety goals and
- objectives. Interfaces with government authorities, customers, vendors and corporate management.
- Serves as the ISO 14001 Champion; Develops and maintains procedures, graphs and
- documents to meet ISO 14001 standards. Maintains OSHA (300) and 101 forms.
- Manages Workers compensation claims, attends Workers Compensation hearings, and maintains Workers Compensation files Collects injury and illness data and prepares reports for management.
- Conducts safety audits to ensure continuous compliance with regulations.
- Prepares and submits environmental permits and applications.
- Assists in Human Resource duties and activities as needed.
- Any additional reasonable request deemed necessary by management.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Safety, Occupational Safety Management or related
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
Send resume to
- Strong supervisory skills; the ability to motivate, develop and direct people
- Exemplary communication skills in all facets.
About this company
IAC FREMONT, LLC
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area