A printing company is seeking a Pre-press Graphic Technician to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Operate and help maintain in-house digital printing equipment
- Perform image reviews and create soft/hard proofs for customer approval
- Set-up, adjust, operate, and maintain a digital pre-press
- Prepare customer artwork or printing in-house and for outside vendor production
- Output film for print production and perform quality checks
- Create files for in-house CAD cutting
- Utilize Best Practice Procedures to insure high quality of standards
- Create in-house graphics and literate as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have experience with pre-press, layout, and imposition
- Must have knowledge of setting-up art files for 4 color process silk screen printing, wide format printing, and digital printing experience
- Must have color management experience as well as experience with creating color accurate proofs
- Must have knowledge of graphic file formats and file archiving
- Experience with vinyl cutting and CAD cutting is helpful but not necessary
- Must be proficient using Adobe Creative Suite Software, Mac OS, and Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to be detail-oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for 8 hours
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits (not Healthcare) upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH