Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status.
- implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
- Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
- Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
- Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
- Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes.
Seidman 3 is a 26 bed inpatient division that provides treatment and supportive care for patients with a hematology and/or oncology diagnosis. Common patient diagnoses include: stem cell transplant, conventional & high dose chemotherapy protocol and supportive care.
This is a part time (20hrs/week) position working a day/night rotation along with rotating weekends & holidays.
1year RN experience required
Graduate of an accredited nursing program, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Bachelor's degree must be obtained within 5years of hire date.
RN licensure in the State of Ohio
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association, must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44101)