Client Reference Code:
210330Employer Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Employer Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Employer Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Employer Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
Producers are responsible for all aspects of working with clients to create professional level advertising commercials and creative. This includes partnering with Account Executives to consult with and pitch ideas to clients, filming/videography, editing/writing, on-site directing, overseeing external talent, and other duties as assigned by Supervisor. A Producer is responsible for the growth of the production skill set their region can offer. These positions will interact with creative team members and clients and will report to a Regional Production Manager.
- Producers will handle multiple assignments including filming, editing, and writing.
- They will pitch creative ideas and strategies to clients and associates.
- They are responsible for quality control of footage acquisition for their clients.
- They may assist with the creation and coordination of all filming logistics.
- They may oversee or be directly involved with editing based on the needs of the client.
- Producers are responsible for maintaining and overseeing all production equipment.
- Producers will work closely with other team members to ensure quality video productions
- Producers will be responsible for delivering footage and files to external servers
- They will have direct interaction with clients and must manage shoots as needed on a per project basis at various budget levels across multiple categories.
- At times Producers will assist in interacting with our most premier production clients to discuss creative concepts and other aspects of production relevant to the client.
- Some travel to regional locations within state will be required.
Job Code :
- The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of previous experience as a videographer/editor/writer and assisting in bringing creative concepts to life, including but not limited to developing and executing commercials from start to finish.
- The Producer must have a proven track record of excellent filming/videography/editing/writing skills and the ability to assist in the development of high quality, creative and compelling concepts for advertising.
- This position must coordinate with various internal and/or external partners to schedule and execute various types of productions while adhering to project deadlines and budgets.
- Proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong understanding of production techniques in filming, time needed for projects and best practices for execution related to production services is essential.
- Must work well within a collaborative environment, be self-sufficient, resourceful and handle deadline pressure.
- Experience using Sony FS700 cameras, Adobe Pro Premiere, Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects.
- Knowledgeable about Social Media.
TWCAPR345 Producer, Employer Reach Exempt
Location/Region: Broadview Heights, OH (US)