Position Summary & Essential Duties:
* Manages shipping and receiving operations, and courier operations at CMC. This includes.
* Directly oversees 12 or more staff members, and is responsible for ensuring their work output is satisfactory and their concerns are resolved. Is responsible for all hiring and related personnel decisions, completing routine performance review evaluations, training, scheduling, team development and the like.
* Initiates and maintains positive relationships with management, patients, co-workers and customers.
* Allocates resources effectively.
* Develops and maintains departmental performance standards
* Establishes policy/procedure.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree required.
Credentials, Licensure or Certification (i.e. RN, RRT):
* On the job hand and power jack certification required
Experience & Knowledge:
* 5-7 years progressive experience supporting a high volume receiving dock, centralized shipping area. required.
* Supervisory skills are required.
* Automated delivery systems required.
* Courier routing experience preferred.
* Healthcare experience preferred.
* Knowledge in all facets of the supply chain operations preferred.
* Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem solving ability.
* Notable client service, communication, presentation and relationship building skills required.
* Ability to function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment required.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:.
* Demonstrated ability to use PCs, Microsoft Office suite, and general office equipment (i.e., printers, copy machine, FAX machine, etc.) required.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
* Hand and power jack, and tow motor experience, required.
* Knowledge of Oracle preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44101)