University Hospitals Rainbow Care Network's pediatric practices offer a variety of medical services for children of all ages-from newborns to young adults. Our goal is to provide safe, effective health care for the families within the communities we serve. We have over 80 conveniently located pediatric primary care and family medicine offices throughout Northeast Ohio to deliver timely, compassionate care to each young patient.
As part of University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, our providers work closely with the most accomplished pediatric specialists and surgeons within the region and the nation. To provide young patients with the highest quality care available, our physicians have access to the most current diagnostic treatments, equipment and evidence-based practices.
Work Site and Opportunity Highlights:
Rainbow Ashtabula Pediatrics is a well-established, rural practice in Ashtabula, Ohio. This group is looking to add a full or part-time, board-certified or board-eligible pediatric physician colleague to the established team of one physician and two Nurse Practitioners. The practice serves patients in an outpatient setting only.
- Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours to improve patient access.
- Dedicated Medical Assistant
- Two exam rooms available, along with access to a CLIA waived lab and ancillary services at UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Resident rotation and education within the practice is encouraged.
- Expect to see 25-30 patients per day when fully mature in practice
- Call schedule is 1-2 overnight calls per week by telephone, shared with 1 Pediatrician and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Pediatric Physician
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44101)