The primary responsibility of the Recruiting Processor is to assist the Owner Operator Truck and Driver Recruiting teams with the qualification and onboarding of all Independent Contractors. Responsibilities
- Assist Owner-Operator Recruiters for Drivers and Trucks with the recruiting process and collection of all necessary qualification documents required by the FMCSA.
- Review applications to ensure candidates meet minimum FMCSA, Federal DOT regulations, and ArcBest SOP guidelines.
- Verify previous work history for candidates, including regulated driving experience and history.
- Obtain documented clarification on any negative employment history.
- Obtain and review criminal background checks for candidates.
- Follow up with candidates to ensure all required paperwork and documentation is provided to the Company in a timely manner.
- Collect accident / incident details for safety review.
- Heavy phone usage to create and complete candidate file
Qualifications Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses, Registration:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Transportation recruiting experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
- Ability to thoroughly comprehend and adhere to all Company safety and qualification SOPs
- Knowledge and compliance of all DOT and CSA rules and regulations pertaining to the qualifications of Independent Contractors
- Transportation industry knowledge preferred
- Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be assertive and adapt easily to change
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments to meet company objectives
- Excellent logical, analytical, and problem solving skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disability to perform the essential functions. The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.
Location/Region: Medina, OH (US)