This position will lead the essential quality & risk functions of clinical performance improvement & change management; quality assurance; clinical risk management; accreditation; patient safety; infection control & prevention; quality data reporting & collecting.
- 5-10 years health care experience in Acute Care Quality Improvement
- 3-5 years risk management experience including facilitation of root cause analysis process preferred
- 3-5 years management experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare quality trends, finances, provision of care and health care delivery system.
- Knowledge and experience with Medicare/Joint commission standards and other regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing requires; Masters degree preferred
- RN licensure in the State of Ohio
- Advanced specialty certification strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Location/Region: Westlake, OH (US - 44145)