Job DescriptionStable and Growing health system seeks a Physician Assistant/PA-C to work in an Orthopedic Clinic in the Sandusky/Amherst Ohio area!1 hr from Cleveland!
Come join a stable health system with new and state of the art facilities, that values growth and autonomy in their providers!Company
- Founded in 1876, this Medical System has since developed regional partnerships becoming one of the largest health systems in the five-county area.
- One of the area's largest and most comprehensive resource for quality medical care.
- The not-for-profit healthcare facility serves seven counties including Erie, Huron, Lorain, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca and Wyandot.
- The Medical staff represents over 250 physicians and a hospital staff of over 2,100 employees.
- Named among top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety in 2017
Benefits and Features
- At the forefront of everything they do is the value of being positive, being committed to excellence and to enthusiastically make a difference in their community.
Your Role with the Company
- $95,000 - 120,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement matched up to 3%, Free Parking and success sharing
- 25 days' PTO in first year plus 6 holidays PTO increases with tenure
- M-F, 8a 5p
- Physician Assistant will spend time in both a clinic setting as well as Hospital/Operating Room setting
- Provide acute and chronic patient care including taking histories, completing physical exam, monitoring therapies, administering injections and medications
- Physician Assistant will assist Physician during surgery or complicated medical procedures
- Visit and observe patients on hospital rounds or house calls, update charts, order therapy and communicate closely with Physician.
Located in northern Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie, midway between Toledo to the west and Cleveland, this community has over 22 miles of shoreline within the city limits.Ranked No. 1 by Forbes.com as the Best Place to Live Cheaply in the United States in 2011. The city entices travelers with its sandy white Erie shores, stunning coastal trails, mysterious Seneca Caverns and numerous refreshing water parks. The downtown waterfront boasts historic architecture, charming boutiques and unparalleled views over Lake Erie. Background Profile:
- Physician Assistant/PA-C
- 2+ year of experience in a surgery or orthopedic setting as either a NP/PA or RN
- Strong clinical experience as an RN in surgery, post-operative care or an orthopedic setting
- Exposure to working independently as well as collaborating in a team setting
- Experienced in competent suturing technique to achieve cosmetically appealing results
- Demonstrates competent first assisting
Use the Jobs2Careers Quick Apply form to be contacted by an Employer recruiting specialist
Associated topics: foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma
Location/Region: Sandusky, OH (US)