- Assists teacher with implementation of developmentally
appropriate curriculum and daily schedule.
- Maintains a safe, warm, and nurturing classroom
- Utilizes proper discipline techniques.
- Provides appropriate care during mealtimes and rest
- Promotes a cooperative team effort and supportive
attitude towards co-workers.
Education:License/certification:Preferred Qualifications:Some college coursework in Early Childhood Education or related field and CPL Career Pathways Level 2.Position will primarily work in a preschool class or Toddler class (for Toddler class, potty training experience is preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers of any age level.
- Knowledge of child development.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Clinical familiarity with the various stages of the human life cycle.
Position works four 10 hour days.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44129)