Description OfficeTeam currently has a great opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant/Workers Compensation Specialist in the Construction industry. This is a temporary to full-time opportunity in an organization in the Construction industry and is based in the Norton, Ohio area.
What you get to do every single day
- Investigates, and makes decisions regarding compensability and appropriateness of claims.
- Processes and documents all workers compensation claims, ensuring compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- Ability to use independent judgment and make appropriate insurance claims adjustment decisions and determinations Requirements - Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Workers compensation experience is a MUST!
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
If you are interested in this opening - please send your resume TODAY to [email protected] OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Akron, OH (US)