We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with health insurance and employee benefit experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions Division. Opportunities are available for Account Executives, Field Trainers and Sales Managers. This is a weekday, business to business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
Combined Worksite Solutions is a division of The ACE Group, which is one of the world’s largest multi-line property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Qualified candidates will be trained to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the Insurance brokerage Community. Additionally you should:
• Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace
• Communicate well with Business owners and C-Level Executives
• Have a great work ethic and work well independently with little supervision
• Be financially motivated to build a successful career with our company
• Provide superior customer service before and after a sale
The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full ACE Group benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure and world class conference trips/promotions. All ongoing business and traveling expenses are paid for.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Have experience in business-to-business sales and working with business professionals.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be a road warrior and maintain high business activity.Job Posting
- Feb 1, 2017
Location/Region: Akron, OH (US)