JOB TITLE: Printing Technician
LOCATION: Monroeville, Ohio
FLSA STATUS: Salary Exempt __ Salary Non-Exempt___ Hourly__X_
PURPOSE: Size change and set up printing presses to produce quality product per customer specifications.
Perform size change, set up, and dry run all presses according to established work instructions.
- Adjust feeders and stackers as required.
- Occasional preventative maintenance to keep machines running properly. Notifying maintenance crew of all worn out parts and potential problems on machines.
- Perform minor repair work. Responsible for maintaining a high level of housekeeping in and around work area throughout the course of the shift.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks for printing or other departments as needed.
- Complete all paperwork as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Preferred past experience of 1-2 years as a Printing Technician/Set-Up Operator
Must be able to pass color blind test
Location Monroeville, OH 44847 US (Primary)
Shift Type Any Shift Category Production Career Level Associate Job Classification Hourly Travel None Exemption Type Hourly Education High School or GED Salary Range
Location/Region: Monroeville, OH (US)