The Universal Technician I is the first step in a progression to a Universal Technician III. The Universal Technician I is required to transition into a Universal Technician II within 6 months and a Universal Technician III within 12 months. The Universal Technician I is responsible for all aspects of the installation of the CATV drop system from the tap to the TV in customer’s homes. This includes the outside drop, activation of the drop, proper NEC grounding, proper signal termination, placement of all electronics in the home to include splitters, set top converters and modems and phones, customer education on specified home premise equipment and wreck out and removal of abandoned cable on the home.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- 1 year of previous experience in the Telecommunications industry – preferred
- Agile – Embraces change; adaptable and flexible; sense of urgency;
- Innovative – Uses critical thinking; Creativity; Continuous learning; Challenges the status quo;
- Customer Focused – External/Internal; Creates the exceptional customer experience; demonstrates a sales and service mentality;
- Collaborative – Teamwork, Proactive knowledge sharing, Constructive Conflict;
- Accountable – See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it; Hold each other accountable.
Qualified candidates should visit www.buckeyebroadband.com/careers to apply
Location/Region: Sandusky, OH (US)