Love to travel? Mechanically inclined?
Kannegiesser ETECH is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of integrated industrial laundry process automation solutions. We have a true passion for making our customer’s operations better and providing innovative solutions to the challenges of modern commercial laundry automation.
Kannegiesser ETECH designs, manufactures, and installs production equipment and material handling systems for the largest and most automated laundries in the world. Be a part of a team of hardworking mechanical installers that travel to job sites to install, test, troubleshoot, and repair laundry systems. Gain great experience in a long-standing fast-growing company that offers great benefits and opportunities for career growth. We have multiple Installation positions available and provide training.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined, proactive, driven, a great communicator, and works well in teams.
- Overnight travel with crew to customer sites installing, maintaining, and repairing Kannegiesser ETECH systems and related equipment. Typically up to 3 weeks at a jobsite followed by 1 week off.
- Installation of support steel and rail and associated rail components.
- Assembles and install material handling systems.
- Adjusts equipment to ensure functionality.
- Perform or assist in the testing and subsequent adjustment of equipment prior to and during system startups.
- Troubleshoots equipment and executes repairs and maintenance of systems.
- Cleans and cosmetically repairs equipment and cleans work areas of customer’s facility during and after installation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Strong proven mechanical aptitude.
- Good communication skills and able to follow direction from onsite foreperson.
- Must be able to use basic tools like wrenches, tape measures, drills, power saws, and grinders etc.
- Will be required to become certified in the following areas; OSHA 10 Construction, Forklift, and Scissors Lift. Training will be provided.
- Must be comfortable working in a construction site environment.
- Ability to work at 10 to 30 foot heights.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs with duel assist lift.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to travel locally, nationally, and globally.
- Must be able to work 10 or more hours per day when at jobsite location.
- Ability to stand or walk the entire shift.
- Company paid flights/travel
- Company paid hotel rooms with individual rooms (most come with kitchenette)
- Company paid rental cars while traveling from hotel to job site
- Per Diem for meals starting at $55 per day
- Employees earn their own air/hotel travel rewards
- Travel itineraries are coordinated for employees
We offer a great benefits package including a company paid Life Insurance Policy, company paid Long Term Disability, great variety of health insurance options and generous employer contribution towards premiums, Dental Plan (company pays 100% of employee-only premium), excellent 401K Plan with a generous employer match, 10 paid holidays a year, PTO and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Visit us at http://www.kannegiesser-etech.com to see what we do!
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH