Job Requirements We are seeking dependable, caring, compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our clients by providing personal care, assistance, guidance, and supervision with a warm, friendly smile and a genuine concern for their well-being.
Also, may do light housekeeping and meal preparation, shopping and running errands, companionship, taking walks, and other duties as required.
Must have reliable transportation, insurance on vehicle, and valid driver's license, must be at least 21 years of age.
When you join our team you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are.
You are supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service. Employees enjoy the following benefits:
* Travel Reimbursement/Mileage
* Employee Reward Programs * Flexible shifts
* Web based access to view your schedule
* Direct Deposit * Private home environment
* $200 Referral Bonus * On going Education
* Simple IRA after a year with Match
Location/Region: Strongsville, OH (44136)