Ohio State Highway Patrol Elyria Post is accepting resumes for the position of
Contract MaintenanceRepair Worker (MRW)
This position is part time 25 hours per week; $16/hour, upto $20,800 a year. As an independent contractor, the position has no benefits.
The duties of the MRW include but are not limited to:
- Maintains the cleanliness of the patrol post
- Performs external grounds keeping and landscaping
- Performs unskilled & semi-skilled maintenance repairs
- Performs minor construction projects
- Paints miscellaneous items / areas as required
- Operates various equipment
- Maintains the cleanliness of the fleet vehiclesMust be able to lift 50 lbs. and able to climb a ladder
- Must have a valid drivers license
- The final candidate for this position will be required to undergo a criminal background check.
Please hand deliver, mail or email your resume by Friday May 17, 2019 to
the Elyria Highway Patrol Post
38000 Cletus Drive
N. Ridgeville, OH 44039.
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area