1st Class Millwright
CertainTeed Corporation, a major manufacturer of building materials has a full time opening for a qualified First Class Millwright in the maintenance department at its roofing products facility in Milan, Ohio.
- The successful candidate must be proficient in welding, machinery set-up and repair along with preventative maintenance programs.
- Must be able to maintain and detect failing equipment and have a working knowledge of control and power transmission hardware as well as hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be capable of acting independently and without immediate supervision in accomplishing repairs normally associated with industrial maintenance.
- Must be able to read and work from blueprints and schematics and be competent in pipe fitting,
- electricity, metal work, and other skills implicit with maintenance functions.
- Must be able to work any shift and/or weekends.
- A two- year technical degree or Journeyman status is preferred with at least five years
- experience in a manufacturing environment.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefit package.
Please respond in confidence with a resume to:
11519 US RT 250 N
Milan, Ohio 44846
An Equal Opportunity Employer
No telephone inquiries please
About this company
CERTAIN TEED CORPORATION
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area