Don Tester Ford Lincoln has been a Leader Automotive Dealership in Gustomer Sales
and Service for nearly 47 years
Job Title: Collision Center Administrative Assistant
The primary function of this role is to provide clerical support for the Collision Center Manager.
Company goal is to continuously grow the revenues while maintaining profits, satisfying customer's
requirements and maintaining compliance with ICAR Guidelines
This job requires a high energy level with a focus towards administration, organization, reporting, data
management, and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
lnclude the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Provide Clerical support to the Collision Center Manager
- Account Receivables
- General Book Keeping
- Supplement lnsurance Claims Collection
- Great Phone and Customer Relation Skills
- Body Shop Employees Time Tickets Record Keeping
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reports
- General Repair Estimate $ktlis
- General Purchase Order processing
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable aceommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabiiities to perform the essential
Education / Work Experience:
High School Diploma or GED.
Minimum 3-5 year's clerical or administrative experience required.
Experience in the automtive industry preferred.
Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (i.e., Word, and particularly Excel).
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to
perform this job successfully.
- Must think strategically, make sound decisions, and produce accurate and timely results.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees and management.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must follow-up on tasks and assignments in a timely manner.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multitask environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.
- A Cleared Driver License
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always
looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
Apply in person or email qualifications to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area