LEWCO, a locally owned business for over 105 years, is a world class, ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of Industrial Ovens and Unit Handling Conveyors.
Applications Engineer - Oven Sales
The Applications Engineer is a technical authority to the organization on one or more of the Company's product lines. Individuals in this position must have in depth knowledge of product application, product design, and industry standards. Applications Engineers are primarily focused on sales activity evaluating new opportunities to determine the Company's ability to manufacture products that meet customer requirements. Once that determination has been made, they specify and quote standard product or prepare cost estimates for non-standard product. After the sale, the Applications Engineers supports engineers and production personnel in the design, build, testing, and installation of finished products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide technical support to the entire organization for one or more Company product lines
* Review opportunities (RFQ's) and specify company product to meet customer applications
* Interact with customers while developing product solutions and closing new business
* Prepare cost estimates for non-standard products
* Prepare, send, and follow-up on quotations as assigned
* All other duties as assigned.
* Position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering field preferably mechanical and 7 years minimum work experience
* Additional relative experience may be considered for less formal education
* Fluent in CAD
LEWCO, Inc. offers competitive compensation, Health Care Coverage on the first day, Paid Holidays and Vacation, Attendance Incentive Award, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, and MORE!
For a complete job description, and to apply, please go to lewcoinc.com/careers/
Lewco, Inc is an EOE and a drug free workplace.
provided by The Sandusky Register
Location/Region: Sandusky, OH (44870)