OHIO VETERANS HOMEThe Ohio Veterans Home in Sandusky is a 427-bed nursing home facility. Two levels of care are offered: standard care for those veterans in need of any intermediate level of care, and special care for veterans with Memory Care needs.
"Serving Those Who Served"
We are looking for...
* HOSPITAL AIDES/STNAs starting at $17.84/hr
* LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES starting at $23.68/hr
* NURSE1/RN starting at $30.93/hr
$1000 sign-on bonus for STNAs & LPNs!!!
* NURSE SUPERVISOR starting at $38.13/hr
$2000 sign-on bonus for RNs!!!
...to join our team and help us achieve our mission of "Serving Those Who Served."
What We Offer You~
* Pay increase at 6 mos, then annually
* Annual cost of living raise
* Shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts
* Overtime eligible
* Promotional opportunities available after probation
* Tuition reimbursement
* Free Associates Degree program for employee and family (Ocsea only)
* Medical insurance beginning first month after date of hire
* Free dental and vision
* Flexible spending accounts
* Retirement pension plan with OPERS
* 11 paid holidays
* Paid vacation, personal and sick days
The State of Ohio is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin (ancestry), military status, disability, age (40 years or older) genetic information, sexual orientation, or caregiver status, in making employment-related decisions about an individual.
The State of Ohio complies with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) access requirements and employment regulations. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate on the Careers.Ohio.Gov Website portal, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
provided by The Sandusky Register
Location/Region: Sandusky, OH (44870)