BECK SUPPLIERS INC.
LP Drivers Full Time Based out of Sandusky, OH
Class B CDL with Hazmat Clean MVR
The LP Route Driver is responsible for the operation of an energy delivery straight truck in a safe and efficient manner.
Picks up, and delivers loads as directed by the dispatcher.
Professional demeanor required in all aspects of the position, while always maintaining a focus on customer service.
1. Valid state Commercial Driver License (Class B with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement) & clean driving record.
2. Tact and diplomacy required in dealing with personnel at both the shipper and consignee, as well as with fellow employees and others encountered in the course of business.
3. Requires high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of truck and in preventing damage to materials and equipment.
4. Frequently sitting in cab for long periods of time.
5. Ability to lift and move up to 100-pounds.
6. Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee subject to random substance abuse screening under company policy.
Experience preferred but will train Excellent pay + Full benefits package offered
Vacation: 4 weeks @ 10 years
Call: Keith for more info
@800-232-5645 ext. 134
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area