JOIN THE LEWCO TEAM!
LEWCO, Inc., a world class ISO 9001:2008 manufacturer of industrial conveyor systems and industrialovens, has the versatility to provide the best solution at the best value, direct to our customers.
A proven business track record for more than 98 years of high quality and customer service!
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC 2nd Shift
We have an immediate opportunity available in Sandusky, OH for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in support of 2nd shift operations (3:15 pm 11:45 pm).
This position will follow work order and supervisor direction regarding repairs, work projects, installations, and preventive maintenance work tasks as required throughout the facility.
This position may be subject to call-in duty or overtime per equipment distress on occasion.
- Visually inspects, tests and repairs plant equipment and machinery.Cleans, lubricates, various parts of the plant machinery.
- Involved in the install, refurbishing of equipment as directed by the supervisor.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains piping systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Sets up and/or operates various machinery in order to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, and fixtures.
- Conducts assigned preventative maintenance duties.
- Operates torch and/or welding equipment to cut or join steel parts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma/GED and at least 3 years of relevant maintenance and electrical experience.
The ideal candidate will have a solid level of electrical knowledge (formal certification a plus); along with a diverse level of skill / knowledge regarding piping systems, hydraulic/pneumatics, steel fabrication, installation/program/repair of automated machinery or programmable controllers.
Solid communication skills, able to effectively interact with various internal customers to ensure job deadlines are reached.
The successful candidate will have a high level of initiative and a strong attention to detail.
LEWCO, Inc. offers:
- Competitive Compensation w/shift premiumHealth Care Coverage Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K with Company Match
- And more!
If you meet these requirements, please submit your resume with salary history to:
Attn. : Human Resources
706 Lane Street
Sandusky, OH 44870or e-mail to:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Location/Region: Sandusky/Norwalk OH Area