NOW HIRING:Hiring Now: full-time technicians to join our cleaning, remediation, and mitigation teams to assist in
WATER AND FIRE DAMAGE MITIGATION
LEAD TECHNICIANS & TECHNICIANS
(IICRC certified or equivalent)
RestorePro Disaster Clean-Up and Restoration, the area's leading cleaning and restoration services provider, has immediate openings for full-time Water and Fire Damage Technician and Technicians. We provide training opportunities. You provide a
willingness to learn and apply new skills.
water, fire and mold remediation and other specialty services. Ideal candidate will be well organized, highly motivated, and accountable and possess excellent customer service and communication skills with an aptitude to learn.
Qualifications (Non Negotiable):
* Clean driving record, valid driver's license (insurable)
* Pass a pre-employment background/drug check.
* No Felonies
* Strong work ethic, positive attitude, good hygiene.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to work long hours while maintaining a positive
attitude when surges in work present.
* Dependable time and attendance.
* Some on-call scheduling -
willingness to respond to
emergency service calls after hours.
Pay and Benefits:
* Pay is based on experience.
* Paid vacation and holidays.
* Paid sick allowance.
* Position is full time. Monday - Friday. Occasional weekends and overtime when necessary.
* Ability to work an on-call schedule rotation.
* High School Diploma or GED
* IICRC certifications and experience in water, mold, and fire mitigation highly desired. WRT ASD AMRT FRT
Do you have "want to" in
If you are looking for a career opportunity, but are not experienced in Disaster Mitigation, we will train the right candidate.
Submit resumes to:
provided by The Sandusky Register
Location/Region: Sandusky, OH (44870)