NOW HIRING:Hiring Now: full-time Lead
RestorePro Disaster Clean-Up and Restoration, the area's leading cleaning and restoration services provider, has immediate openings for a Lead Carpenter and Carpenters. We are*in the people business.
We help our clients recover from unplanned property damage events such as flooding, fire and smoke damage, mold, and storm damage.
Carpenter and Carpentry Technicians to join our cleaning, remediation, and mitigation teams to assist in water, fire and mold remediation and other specialty services. Ideal candidate will be well organized, highly motivated, and accountable and possess excellent customer
service and communication skills with an aptitude to learn.
We provide diverse services on a moment's notice due to disaster events. Carpentry, light framing and board ups, finish carpentry, drywall and paint, flooring, cabinets, light and plumbing fixture remove, reset and replace. Install Doors and Windows. Think Remodel!
Qualifications (Non Negotiable):
* Clean driving record, valid driver's license (insurable)
* Pass a pre-employment background/drug check.
* No Felonies
* Strong work ethic, positive attitude, good hygiene.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to work long hours while maintaining a positive attitude when surges in work present.
* Dependable time and attendance.
* Some on-call scheduling -
willingness to respond to
emergency service calls after hours. Fire and Wind Board Ups
Pay and Benefits:
* Pay is based on experience.
* Paid vacation and holidays.
* Paid sick allowance.
* Position is full time. Monday - Friday. Occasional weekends and overtime when necessary.
* Ability to work an on-call schedule rotation.
* High School Diploma or GED
Tell us about your skills and work experience and accomplishments. Please provide references. Submit resumes to:
provided by The Sandusky Register
Location/Region: Sandusky, OH (44870)