Currently, we are seeking qualified Material Handlers to join our Materials organization. TheseWhat You Will Do
are full-time positions with no temporary agencies involved. Whirlpool offers an excellent
wage and benefits package for full-time employees including
Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, 401(K), Life Insurance, 12 Paid Holidays, Paid
Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
- Starting salary is $15.50/hour with shift premium of $0.25/hour for afternoon shift and
$0.29/hour for midnight shift
- Benefits start on the date of hire.
Qualified candidates need to be able to work in a fast paced, high-speed environment, follow
standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement
environment. You must be willing to work any shift. Openings are primarily on afternoon
shift and midnight shift.
- Deliver production parts to assembly areas via forklift or tugger.
- Stock parts on the assembly line or in the Supermarket.
What You Need To Succeed
- Minimum of 2 years forklift experience; must provide a resume
- Two or more years of consistent work history
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Be subject to and successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background
- Motivated to work as a team player who takes ownership for their work in a
- Ability to conduct interview remotely by video chat
provided by The Sandusky Register
Location/Region: Clyde, OH (43410)