Dana is a leading supplier of axle, driveshaft, structural, sealing and thermal management products for global vehicle manufacturers.
Our people design and manufacture products for every major vehicle producer in the world.
With approximately 24,000 people in 23 countries, we are a brand-new entrepreneurial leadership team backed by 106 years of heritage of delivering superior products that customers want to buy.
- Troubleshooting and general maintenance of equipment and general facility upkeep
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Must be capable of operating all machine tools as well as any machinist hand tools or
- Disassemble, inspect and recondition either component part of complete machines.
- Knowledge of welding, hydraulics and general electrical schematics
- Read blueprints
- Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards
Dana offers the following benefits:
- Valid Journeyperson card or have eight (8) years of practical trade-related experience
and can prove same with the properly notarized documents or work record.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Thrive in a challenging fast paced environment
- Medical/Prescription Dental
- Vision Life
- Flex Spending Short Term & Long Term Disability
- USW Pension Plan, and eligible to participate in 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation Days
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 3 Personal Days
Rate of pay:
- Starting Wage: $22.90
- After 26 Weeks: $24.25
- 1 year: $26.54
To apply for this, and other skilled trade positions, go to
Location/Region: Lima, OH